What should I expect from my gas safety check or service?
During one of the AP Heating Gas Safety checks and services, we check:
• if your appliance is burning correctly and not producing the harmful Carbon Monoxide
• harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside (Flue & Vent Checks)
• Check that any ventilation routes are clear and work properly
• All the safety devices are working as a minimum, the recording of a Gas Safety check must check:
• Appliances are positioned in the right place
• Any flue, Vent or chimney serving appliances is safe and installed correctly
• There is a good supply of combustion air (ventilation) to all appliances
• To make sure appliances are on the right settings and are all burning correctly
• Appliances are all operating correctly and are safe to use
What information does the Landlords Gas Safety Certificates contain?
As a minimum, the Certificate for a Gas Safety check will contain:
• Full Description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
• Name, Registration number and signature of the engineer who carries out the check
• Date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
• The address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
• The name and address of the landlord (and the letting agent if applicable)
• Any defect identified with appliances, equipment, pipes and any action required or taken to fix it
• Confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances
Once AP Heating start to diagnose or change the state of your heating, Plumbing, appliance or system the time then becomes chargeable.
Any job that looks like it may take more than two hours to complete then our engineers will give you a quotation there and then, we will advise you every step of the inspection as this stops customers getting unexpected large bills.
Landlords Gas Safety Certificates start from £75 for a single property, please contact us for discounts on multiple properties.
Landlords – If your property is covered by one of our Gas Safety Certificates we offer you "Free of charge", a plumbing and heating support service for your tenants. This means they can call us direct at AP Heating when they have problems in this area. We will not carry out any work without your prior permission but we can make your property safe by turning off your gas and water supply in an emergency.
Your invoice can be sent direct to you, not having to involve any of your tenants.
AP Heating Gas Safety Inspection Services
Gas Boiler Servicing Central Heating - Plumbing Services - Landlord Safety Certificates - Installations & Repairs
Weston-super-Mare - Worle - Milton - Kewstoke - Wick-Saint-Lawrence - Uphill - Bleadon - Hutton - Banwell - Locking - Winscombe - Axbridge - Cheddar - Sandford - Congresbury - Yatton - Claverham - Backwell - Nailsea - Portishead - Clevedon - Somerset